The capital of Nuevo León, Monterrey, was founded three times during the XVI century: in 1577 by Alberto del Canto, in 1582 by Luis Carvajal y de la Cueva and finally, on September 20th, 1596, by Diego de Montemayor.
Monterrey is also known as "La Ciudad de las Montañas", due to its indescribable majesty and beauty and its impressive natural formations.
Composed by 51 municipalities, it is one of the most developed cities in Mexico. It encompasses a great amount of culture and history and it is also one of the most important industrial and economic business hubs in the country.
• Mexico's most livable city and the seventh in Latin America.
• It is known as the Industrial Capital of Mexico.
• It is globalized and competitive.
• The second wealthiest city in Mexico, and the ninth in Latin America.
• Its main attractions include La Gran Plaza, the Museum of Mexican History, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Government´s Palace and the Chipinque Ecological Park.
Monterrey Sotheby's International Realty
Sales Team - Trained and Ready to Go
Visit our real estate office
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Avenida Gómez Morín 922 Plaza Comercial Highpark L-6